Allow your child to visualize even the most complex math word problems with Singapore Math, Bar Models App for the iPad®. Using the signature Singapore math bar modeling method for problem solving, you can visually represent word problems in a fun and interactive way. The problems align closely with Math in Focus: Singapore Math by Marshall Cavendish, curriculum available in the United States exclusively through Houghton Mifflin Harcourt’s Specialized Curriculum Group.
Give your child the advantage they need for success in math with Singapore Math, Bar Models App for the iPad® available on the App StoreSM.
Educational institutions should contact their local Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Specialized Curriculum Group Account Manager for ordering instructions to download from the App Store directly onto your iPad®.
Features of Singapore Math, Bar Models App:
- Instruction and Examples with a fun, engaging avatar to guide children at each level
- Problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division that lay the foundation for algebra
- Gaming engine to calculate points and scores
- Tutorials and support for problems
- Guided Practice mode
- Free Play and Shuffle mode …watch the demo video!
Types of word problems available at the appropriate levels:
- Part-Whole Model for Addition and Subtraction
- Comparison Model for Addition and Subtraction
- Equal Parts/Whole
- Comparison Model for Multiplication and Division
- Fraction Models
Apple and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.